A savings account is one convenient way to manage your day-to-day finances. It allows you to carry out your routine banking transactions and enjoy easy access to your money from any of our numerous branches. If you are planning to save in the short term or you are investing cash for the future, Mount Zion Saving and Loans, savings account offers the best options for you and your business. The features of this account includes:
* ATM card use.
* The minimum amount needed to open this account is $100USD.
* Accumulation of funds against unforeseen circumstances.
* Savings checkbook/passbook issue.
* Withdrawal on account is twice a week (extra withdrawal attracts a penalty of $20USD).
* Safe custody of your money.
* An attractive interest rate (5% per annum, applied monthly).
* Building bulk substantial deposit.
* Easy access to loans.
* Flexible cash withdrawals terms.
* Savings / Passbook to track withdrawals and deposits which makes monitoring of accounts easier.
* Access to numerous Bank and group ATM cash withdrawals on our numerous Banks’ ATM.
* Networked branches at advantageous locations to meet all your banking needs.
* Earn more on your money with attractive interest rates.
Savings Withdrawal Booklet
The Mount Zion Saving and Loans Savings withdrawal booklet is a pre-printed savings booklet bearing the unique account number and name of an Mount Zion Saving and Loans Savings Account Holder. The booklet contains slips which must be completed for use over the counter to withdraw money from a savings account. This booklet will gradually replace the savings withdrawal slips which serve the same purpose. The customer must provide the following information on the slip on presentation for payment; the date, their signature and the amount they wish to withdraw. Most banks will also ask for identification to verify that the bearer of the slip is the account owner. The Mount Zion Saving and Loans Savings withdrawal booklet is ONLY for withdrawing from a savings account just as a cheques book is used to withdraw money from a current account except it cannot be accepted for clearing or for payment into other accounts.