This is a chequeing account which enables the customer to make payments to suppliers and associates (without necessarily visiting his/her branch) through the issue of cheques. A Current Account is ideal for carrying out day-to-day business transactions. With the Mount Zion Saving and Loans Current Account, you can access your account anytime, anywhere, and deposit cheques at any Mount Zion Saving and Loans branch.
With a vast network of branches in United States, Bonsu Nkwanta, Juaboso in Western Region, and access to a multitude of ATM’s, you can keep track of all your transactions anytime. The features and benefits of this account type include:
* Mount Zion Saving and Loans offer you Doorstep Banking, a channel, which is convenient, secure and hassle-free. Now, you can enjoy the benefits of banking right at your doorstep. The Bank will arrange to render the services like Cash & Cheque Pickup and Cash Delivery, through our experienced staff.
* Personalized cheques with client’s name printed on each cheque leaflet for enhanced security.
* Fund transfer between Mount Zion Saving and Loans accounts shall be carried out at no charge.
* Register for Instant Alert service (Internet Banking) and receive updates on your account as and when the selected transaction take place – All these happen without visiting the branch or ATM.
* Withdrawals can be made over the counter or by ATM.
* Monthly statements are sent to customers upon request; including E-statements as well as hard copies by post. Additional statements request comes at a fee.
* Currently the minimum initial deposit is: $200 USD.
* Maintenance fee – 0.00125*T/O applied monthly (amount not exceeding $40 USD).
Savings Withdrawal Booklet
The Mount Zion Saving and Loans Savings withdrawal booklet is a pre-printed savings booklet bearing the unique account number and name of an Mount Zion Saving and Loans Savings Account Holder. The booklet contains slips which must be completed for use over the counter to withdraw money from a savings account. This booklet will gradually replace the savings withdrawal slips which serve the same purpose. The customer must provide the following information on the slip on presentation for payment; the date, their signature and the amount they wish to withdraw. Most banks will also ask for identification to verify that the bearer of the slip is the account owner. The Mount Zion Saving and Loans Savings withdrawal booklet is ONLY for withdrawing from a savings account just as a cheques book is used to withdraw money from a current account except it cannot be accepted for clearing or for payment into other accounts.